WHO WE ARE
OUR COOKIES POLICY
We may set or read cookies and device identifiers when you use our service, products, services or technologies (‘Services’) or visit our website or our applications ("Platforms")that uses our Services. A cookie is a small piece of information that is stored on a computer or device and may contain a device identifier for the purpose of recognising your browser as you interact with our Platforms. Device identifiers may be randomly generated or assembled from available system elements such as IP address, browser version, OS type and version, device type and settings, mobile device and advertising identifiers (such as Apple’s ID for Advertising, Apple’s ID for Vendors, Google’s Android ID or Google's Play Store Ad ID), wireless mobile subscriber ISDN numbers, public switched telephone network information, mobile network information, or software data. Cookies, device identifiers and similar technologies may be used to support our Services, such as applying user preferences, providing more customised experiences, such as personalised content and advertising, and to associate users, devices and accounts with each other or with those in a similar location, such as in a household.
SPORTS WORLD PASSPORT PRACTICES REGARDING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
- Access your information when you "sign in" so we can provide you with customized content and experiences, or remember the last page you visited in a Service.
- Information that Sports World collects related to your activities and interests is maintained by us and is associated with our cookies and similar technologies.
- Maintain your settings and authenticate your identity while you are logged in using Services.
- When you log in to your account, a cookie and/or device identifier that links to information about your interests is placed or read on the computer or device you are using. This allows us to associate your interests, activities, preferences, and prior Sports World Passport use if you log in to your Sports World Passport account on or otherwise use multiple devices. This means that your browsing habits or other activity on your work computer, library computer, or other device, can inform your experience on Sports World Passport when using your home computer or other devices.
- Conduct research and measure effectiveness to improve our Services (including by determining which emails you open and act upon).
- To support security measures, such as requiring re-logging into a product or service after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- To assist in identifying possible fraudulent or abusive activities.